Will it last?

Hey Ladies, I need some advice...
I love my boyfriend with all my heart. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I haven't told him ( I plan on telling him this weekend) He has a 3 year old son from his previous marriage (She cheated on him while he was overseas for the Army) The problem is that he got his ex pregnant & the baby is due in 3 months. He says he loves me and wants to be with me forever but I'm worried he might leave me for his ex when their son is born.

Mommy0355

Asked by Mommy0355 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• all I'm sayin is that is a lot of baby mamas....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Have a talk with him and be honest with him about your needs . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• All you can do is tell him. If he leaves you he wasn't committed to you in the first place. Best of luck.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• well i guess you will find out how much he really cares after you break the news to him. at this point no one knows how he will react. tell him asap.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• This is a really hard thing for a person to be in. I he really loves you he might stay but tell him soon about the baby. I have met some vindictive people in my life and if the ex finds out somehow before you tell him, she might so something to deter him from ever staying with you. He knows what his ex is capable of, and if he is smart, he should know that if it happens once it could happen again.
    momma2grlz

Answer by momma2grlz at 7:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• o FOR GODS SAKES!!! r u serious. ?? retarded maybe. Ru n girl run hard you are headed for a world of pain lies and drama . Get the hell away from men. take care of your kid get a job and stay near family that can help..Run Run Run . dont get stupid he is a player
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 9:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Thanks Ladies..

@prettymango-Thanks :) I needed someone to say something like that to me
    Mommy0355

Comment by Mommy0355 (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2011