Do you have this problem with your hair?

I have medium loose curl hair and when I put in a bun I can let my hair down and it looks pretty but for some reason the top of my head looks very flat and thin :/
I have try curling it to give it a lift but then I can see my thinnest of my hair I don't get it :(
how can I give it a look of hair there for that special occasion?
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• YOU CAN USE GEL AND STYLE OR DRY IT WITH A NICE HAIR CUT
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• you could put some volumizing mousse at the roots of your hair and flip your head over and kind of scrunch your roots
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Put in a paste and dry your hair in differant directions then it would normally be styled. Try Garnier, it works for me for lift
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• when you blow dry flip ur head down and blow dry that way and add a little styling gel when its wet so it gives it extra volume
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I have the same problem. I use a volumizing shampoo/conditioner and a body boost styling gel (Garnier). Also use their root lifter spray when it's really flat.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011