Washing hair everyday....

So when people say not to wash your hair everyday do you still get it wet when you shower?

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 7:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I wash & condition my hair everyday. My hair is just fine. (Not fine as in fine hair- fine as in not damaged) But if I were to not wash everyday, I would have to get mine wet to style it again.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have oily hair so I do wash every day. If I get a shower without washing I do not get it wet. It only causes knots for me. I wrap it in a towel or put it in a bun. I cant do the shower cap thing because the water that runs off of it is cold lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• USE A SHOWER CAP OR USE HAIR DRYER
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I shower and wash it every other day, unless its been a sweaty day (or active night :-D )or I have something I need to look good for. Day 1 is always loose hair, day 2 almost always a ponytail day or hat day. For non shower days, a wash cloth refreshes the skin just fine.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If your hair is normal you can wash it every other day, if its oily it needs washed everyday. No don't get your hair wet if your not going to wash it , it will stink
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• no I put it up in a clip just kid of wet that top a litle if I have bed head
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I usually wash my hair everyday. On the days I dont wash I use conditioner. So far my hair little to none split ends... yayyy
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 7:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i wash my hair twice a week, when i take a shower i like getting it damp from the splashes of water because it feels refreshing.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i cowash my hair every other day (cowash is washing with only conditioner)
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 9:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i wash my hair everyday no matter what, i mean come on if you go outside you get dirt blown in it, smoke from outside things, kids coughing sneezing or puking in it, other people doing what i just stated, and plus when u sleep u drool in it too so i wash my hair a min of twice a day once in the am right after i wake up and right before bed.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2011