Have you seen the documentary Illegal to be gay? It came on Current TV

It shows the attempts to outlaw homosexuality in Uganda. People are being killed because of their homosexuality, life in prison or if you know and don't report the homosexual person then you can be put into prison. They call it a sickness and being shoved down their throats from people of the west.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• Nope and I don't think I ever wish to see it. It should be illegal for them to impose on people's free will.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have. It's horrible.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 7:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Haven't seen it . . . it never ceases to amaze me at how hateful somepoeple could be.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I mean, the documentary was wonderfully made. What's going on there is horrible.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 7:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Good point leah rai but Im not sure that Uganda is a free country. Which means that free will does not exist. We are lucky that we are apart of this country and are not subjected to this side of "politics". Its very sad but those ppl are not as educated and accepting. I have not seen it, and though I dont agree with it, it doesnt mean I wouldnt watch it. It sad how behind some countries are but it reminds you everyday how proud you should be as an American OR apart of any country with free will.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I saved it on the dvr but only watched about half before stopping it. Just amazed at the attitudes of the people.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• no not seen it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2011