WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB, IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING?????

I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS... WONDER WHAT PPL WOULD SAY :)

candice0521

Asked by candice0521 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'd love to have enough money to be able to run a small restaurant with my hubby. Queit, romantic atmosphere with a very unique menu made up by my husband. He is a fantastic cook and has opened me up to many wonderful dishes that our family has been lucky enough to enjoy. We would want it to be a family run buisness. My hubby would run the kitchen and I would run the front. My boys could help our where ever needed. My oldest son would probably be in the kitchen with my hubby because he too has a flare for cooking. We'd be open only in the evenings Tuesday thru Saturday. Time with my family is important and a restaurant can take up so much of your life. Of course, this would only happen if we won the lottery or something like that. But it's always nice to have a dream!
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 8:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Be one of those travel hosts on tv that shows you all the best spots in the world to visit.(by actually visiting them all >.o
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I would love to be a vet. I am crazy about animals and so is my sister, and she would work for me. :) And I'd get to torment her all day long. hahahaha
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 9:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• To be a gourmet chef. No kidding I love to cook, as long as I don't have to clean it up.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• A homicide detective or undercover narcotics agent for LAPD...I'm not joking...and yes my family thinks I'm weird too LOL!
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Run a sports bar! DH and I decided if we ever have enough money, we want to open one up!
    TrevorsMommy03

Answer by TrevorsMommy03 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I would love to work in The library of Congress!!
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Brain surgeon. I love all the gory stuff, and I think it's amazing the way the brain works.

If not that, then I would like to open a library. It would be HUGE with every book you could possibly imagine. I would also have a little coffee/pastry shop added on to it. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Definitely a chef either at a really cool/trendy/popular restaurant or on a cruise ship. I think a caterer would be neat too.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 9:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2008