Do you ever feel like this with your dh?

I mean we could be in bed and he'll hint that he is wanting some loving so I try to get in the mood but can't get going but it seems to me that when we are just talking and he is next to me he could be talking about something and I get near him bc I want to feel his breath on me kind of like a tease but he don't get it right away he thinks I want to have sex he'll start to grab me and try to undo my bra he gets turned on I am like damn forget it I just wanted to get close to you ( I honestly think I would have gotten turned on if he would have just kept talking like trying to play hard to get...I guess). It's like I was trying to flirt with him but with no sex...YET ;)
Anyway he ruined it for me...until next time...lol
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• prettymango... rude answer.

is really difficult to make a man understand you want to be close but no sex.... guys dont get that like women do. She could tell him but it doesnt mean he would want to or understand, kwim? my DH is pretty good at understanding, but eventually i can feel hes got other things in mind...lol. OP, men love very differently than women. You need to do some research on this so you understand what your man needs, and how to make i work for both of you.

good luck.,
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 10:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Forgot to mention when we talk I mean with our clothes on we could be anywhere in the house.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• A lot of men are more straight forward about sex. Just talk to him and let him know that you'd like the chase and you're not looking to just jump right into sex.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Nah, mine knows the art of tease. He likes to talk, and 'work it' all day.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Get over yourself. if all you want is to be close to hm but no sex then say so . yu weirdo
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 9:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Nicely put VelvetCat ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2011