I need help with my 18 month old

my 18 month old really cant walk by himself he only says a few words and he only has 5 teeth has this hppen to you with your kids i need help on what i can do

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• what does your doc say about that?
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• have u had him in a walker? my ds was 12 months when he wanted to walk. dd was 15 months when she could do it all by herself. my ds(3) didnt talk except for a few words, up until he was a month before 3. my friend told me to put on pbs all day and even when he isnt watching he is hearing it. within the month he was talking up a storm. its been working for dd who is 2 as well
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 8:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My oldest could walk, but didn't talk until she was almost 2 and half. My youngest is 18 months and walks and talks like crazy, but neither one of my girls had/have more than 4 teeth at 18 months. My oldest didn't get all of her teeth until she was 2 to 2 and half. What has your pediatrician said about him not walking?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Mine walks and talks like crazy and he has a mouthful of teeth. That doesn't sound "normal", but then again, I'm no expert. Has your pediatrician made any suggestions?
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 1:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2011