Wow is all I can say. adult content

I opened my profile on cafemom in 2008 and left in 2009 but I have to say this sight has changed lots since then. I am not sure if that is for better. I was looking at other pics i found a pic of a female that does look over 18 i guess would be a big deal but her pic of her topless with her nipples covered and the anther one of her with a top and just underwear that are lace and quite see threw. Is this the now the norm?

elijahXmom

Asked by elijahXmom at 8:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I haven't seen any of those types of profile pics? In the Answers section and my groups most are pics of the mom (just the head), or an avatar.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• idk i don't usually look at pics of other people on this site, if i saw someone with see through undies i'd go about my business and let it go
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I've never seen something like that, however I guess if they wanted to show their bodies I can't stop them!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• oh, there are some who will try to get business anywhere . . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have never seen that before on here either. However, I do not generally look at people's profiles or pictures.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• not seen this
    only really see the pictures of people as their profile icon, and they are so tiny sometimes can not make them out at all
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I haven't seen that kind of thing either.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Been here since the site started 4 years ago and I have never encountered anything like this!

Answer by older at 8:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• maybe you are looking under the facebook users who are also members..i've seen some nasty looking people there
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• ..i don't think they are very active in this site though
    shay1130