okay well i been wit my boyfriend 4 4yrs and we have a 2yr old girl..lyk5months ago he left me and we werent togeather for 3months but he wantd to get bak togeather so i forgave him..and while we werent togeather he was wit some other girl and now that we live togeather again this girl cums to my house to look 4 him but he dose not tell me his mom dose..wat shouls i do i really love him but i can only take so much?

jezzika561

Asked by jezzika561 at 8:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell him to get his ass in gear and get rid of her. He should be telling you, not his mother.
    If he does not talk to this girl and get her out of the picture, I would then kick his ass to the curb.
    He is not to be trusted...if he does not take care of you and make you the #1 priority, how could you ever trust him..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• sounds to be that he is not in love with you. he would of never been with this other girl break up or not. when you truly love someone it's hard to be with anyone else until your over them. thats what i think and the fact that he is not telling her to split tells me that he hopes to keep her on the back burner for when he would want a piece of a** from her again. you should leave them to be together. maybe you should pick this book up "he's just not that into you" it should have your boyfriends profile right in every chapter.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• well me n my husband we were not married at the time and didn't have kids but when we seperated for about a month I did date another man....I don't think it wasn't because I didnt' love him it was just something I did...he was totally faithful to me which makes me feel horrible but....it depends on what you think is best for you and your child(ren)
    Anonymous