I HAVE A EX BOYFRIEND I CANT GET OUT OF MY MINE. WHAT SHOUL I DO?

WE WERE LOVERS 10 YEAR AGO IN THE UNIVERSITY. HE HAS 3 KIDS AND MARRIED, HIS GRAND PARENTS LIVES AT MY GRANDPARENTS NEIGHBORHOOD. i FEEL CRAZY WHEN I FEEL THAT HE LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER GIRL, I JUST CANT STAND IT ITS SOMETHING VERY SAD DEPRESEED. I AM JUST AN ACTRIS IN LIFE WHO LIES THAT I DONT FEEL NOTHING FOR HIM..

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 8:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I AM JUST AN ACTRIS IN LIFE WHO LIES THAT I DONT FEEL NOTHING FOR HIM..

this part confuses me??
    ---------
    as for letting it go, it was 10 years ago, that is a very long time to hold on to something that is over, is this recent feeling, or have you been thinking about him all this time? are you going through a loss so looking into past for something to hold on to? are you in relationship? have you just ended one?
    generally..if you can not let go of something from past..it is more about you than the feeling you have for that person, something may be missing in you that you are trying to fill with something ...anything... you have picked this guy. it did not end for you, you need closure, you do not have to involve him, he has his life, so close this door once and for all by yourself, soul search why you have not been able to get past this

now if you two are still in contact-that is a whole other story
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• LET IT GO!!! ITS BEEN 10 YEARS.
    HE HAS HIS OWN LIFE NOW, HIS OWN FAMILY
    WHY BOTHER WASTE TIME WHEN HE DONT THINK OF YOU
    LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE TO MOVE ON
    LIFE GOES ON ITS BEEN 10YEARS WOW HOW CANT YOU NOT LET GO AND STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM
    Ddee89

Answer by Ddee89 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• find a hobby or something that interests you to occupy your time

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• He is a jerk and he is her jerk now. If you do anything with this guy you are being a jerk too and if he cheats on his wife with you ... Then you two degenerates deserve each other . and then hopefully you will make each other miserable cause thats what homewreckers deserve. Stay away frrom his wife and kids and him or i hope you suffer.
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 9:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• you're only hurting yourself by holding onto this man. Its sad but we women are guilty of it. We forget the pain that a man has put us through and only remember the good. If this guy left you for another woman then he wasn't good for you. Move on and let God bring you the man that He has for you.
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It is best to resort to the fact that the man is married and has moved on with his life. Your relationship w/him was 10 yrs ago and you need to move on with yours. You might need to seek counseling if you are still hung up over him after this long. Best wishes!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 9:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• He has obviously moved on, and you need to as well.. It's been 10 years, you had your chance back then. And now it really is too late. Let it go and get on with your life. He is married with 3 kids, what do you think will happen?
    Just accept what happened back then, and move on. You cannot go back and change it, and trying to rekindle something can only be disastrous.
    For everyone involved, including his and your kids, let him go.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2011