Do you put make up on your child?

My daughter is 2 1/2 and always sees me doing my make up and hair. TWICE on occasion i have done her hair.. teased it, and put make up on her. Eye shadow, blush mascara.. no eye liner i even filled her eyebrows in. LOL

both times were for occasions, new years and a bday party for her gma. She loves it and gets so excited.

Anyone else? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't, but he does paint his nails... and yes, I meant HE... you can tell he's a mommies boy :) I'm due with a girl in July though and I see no issue with what you did, and I plan on dolling her up for special occasions. Not all the time, but if my son gets to paint his nails then she by all means should get to do her hair and make-up once in awhile :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Everytime I get ready my DD (3) has to have blush, eyeshadow, deoderant (fake), and perfume, lol I barely put any on her, but she loves it.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My dd wears lipstick when she asks me but thats about it. If she asked for eye shadow or blush I would do that too. But I do my makeup in the bathroom so she doesn really see it lol. When she had a dinner with the Disney Princesses I put eye shadow, blush and lipstick on her. She looked so cute!! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My daughter isn't old enough for that stuff yet (she's only 7 wks old) and I'm not usually big on hair and makeup - hell most days I don't get out of my PJs. But when I do my youngest son loves to come in the bathroom and "get pretty." I only use organic cosmetics so none of it will hurt him. But he likes moisturizer, I use tintless for him, tinted for me, lip gloss & clear mascara... But he really loves to have his nails done. Plus, he has long hair so we do that a few times a week too... Once my lil girl is big enough to be interested, I'll happily do it with her too!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We do not use it for going out to outings. But we do for dress-up and play.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My mom always puts lipstick on my daughter, she loves it. I am a chapstick girl, so she likes it but it is not as fun. I don't own make up but I don't mind when grandma does it, it is all in fun
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i would NEVER do such a thing thats crazy
    noelliekodasmum

Answer by noelliekodasmum at 12:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• whys it crazy?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• When she was 3 I used to do it for around the house, but never to go out anywhere - too many sickos!

Answer by missanc at 9:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2011