If two boys played in the now famous car commercial/superbowl/starwars - then why is just the one boy getting all the credit and all the interviews???

how would you feel as the mom to each of them?

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• I didn't know it was 2 kids.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• they had both kids on something yesterday... they are both getting attention- I think it's focused a bit more the one kid because of his health issues as a baby
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Didn't watch the Super Bowl...I bought junk food and sent it to church for the youth...:)
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• well the one boy is getting on a LOT of shows / interviews... he did do "most" of the shots for the ad. the other boy did the scenes with the dog. the two boys hung out together and had lunch on the shoot. it was very much BOTH of thiers.... I did see them both on one interview - this is how i am aware of it... but thats the only time i've seen the other boy. i would feel bad if my child din't get equal face time - so to speak as far as interviews etc. (not that i would choose to encourage acting in a young child, but IF I were to....) I don't see the fairness right now with these families.... ??
    Tiffany8168

Comment by Tiffany8168 (original poster) at 10:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2011