What in your opinion the best parks and attarctions in orlando fl ..

and what are the worst and waste of money ohh and my kids are 15,11,9,2 and the two year old is a girl...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Travel

• It's tough to compete against the mouse.....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 8:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Universal Studios is awesome! The Spiderman ride ROCKS! Have a blast!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• we loved Typhoon Lagoon.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• ALL
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Pick one, you can't go wrong. My personal favorite is Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure (they are together--just a walk over), Disney of course is Disney, Sea World. I've been to Universal with teens and tweens they love it. And there is stuff there for the "Little 2" as well, Dr. Suessland for example. All of it is fun for everybody. They have the Meal Deals, but the kids are so into the park, they mostly just want some snacks and liquids. Get a couple of Meal Deals and let them split them up, they won't eat enough for each to have a Meal Deal.
    jdjamm

Answer by jdjamm at 4:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I'm a die hard Disney fan so I say any of the 4 Disney parks or 2 Disney water parks! Haven't been to Universal in 10 years but I'm taking our kiddos this summer for their first visit. Two great parks at Universal!! I wouldn't recommend Sea World. It's not what it use to be.
    shoppnmom

Answer by shoppnmom at 5:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2011