In what way are you rich?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 8:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• the same as the ones up above... love... i have love from my family... from my son, HD, sisters, brothers, parents, mil, fil, sil, neices and nephews... and friends.... i have it really good.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I'm rich with love, a great family and good health.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am rich because I have life, my kids, and we are all here and living...healthy. Cant ask for anything more!
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I'm alive. I've been blessed with a wonderful hubby and 3 kids. I'm as rich as Bill Gates. lol

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have everything I need in my life.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I feel that I'm rich in love and support. My family has never been supportive of me, but my husband is. I love it.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have lots of love in my life. Love from DS, family, and friends.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am very loved by everyone who matters to me. I have a wonderful partner to share my life with. An amazing daughter who inspires me everyday. My parents and my mans parents who would do anything for us. We have a loving and very stable home. We have enough and more to do what what we need to do, and also a lot of what we really want to do. And we are given amazing opportunities in our lives that most people don't. Its all because of the love of our families and the Lord. We are very blessed in life. That's all i could ask for.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have 7 kids that keep me smiling at all times there is nothing more valuable than that
    veejamm

Answer by veejamm at 8:59 AM on Feb. 11, 2011