Are you someone's best friend?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 8:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep! We talk everyday, during morning naps. I grab a cup of coffee and call her, and we just chit chat. We also see each other at least once a week, our DDs are close in age and absolutely adore each other. I am her maid of honor in her upcoming wedding, and she will be mine. We have been friends for 11 years already, and plan to grow old together lol
    Also, our men are really good friends as well. So sometimes she and i take the girls out for the day, so the boys can hang out. And sometimes they watch the girls together so we can go out. I love my bestie, like a sister. Good and bad, we stick together through it all. And above everything else, we are completely honest with each other. If i ask her something, i know i will get her honest opinion, not sugar coated or anything, brutal honesty. And I am the same with her. And we only look out for the others best interest. We really are the same person in 2 bodies. Haha I love her!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yes I am!
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 8:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• YES! :D
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• yep and i LOVE every minute of it!!!
    Lovelylis

Answer by Lovelylis at 9:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Wow that is something to think about........well I was until she slept with my man a loong time ago so maybe that's why I haven't allowed myself to be......great question. I think everyone should have that special someone....
    veejamm

Answer by veejamm at 8:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2011