Do you have a tan?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 9:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have a fake tan (self tanning), and I have been doing it for 14 years now. Always works for me. I can get dark overnight, then damage my skin in tanning beds since I would have to tan every single day to get as dark as I do--with just 1 application of self tanner. The problem tho--most self tanning products are now containing LESS "DHC" (or whatever it is called) that makes you dark--since in the 90's more products got you darker over night much faster...the biggest reason--customers complain too much about the "smell" in self tanners--but that's what makes you the darkest..so sigh.......now self tanning products are taking longer to achieve the deep dark color. The best one out there right now..is SunLabs in Ultra dark.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• That would be a negative.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Lol. Everyone says that I do but I think they only think that because they are whiter than me :P
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 9:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Not in South Dakota in the winter!! Which really sucks, 'cause we're going to a wedding in Mexico in April and my fair skin is going to get buuuurnnnnned!!!
    hrh.sassypants

Answer by hrh.sassypants at 9:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• In San Diego: of course! Only computer nerds or recluses don't have tans here......Well just about.

I dig airbrush tanning though.
    TheWaxQueen

Answer by TheWaxQueen at 10:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I wish! I have a tan only like 3 weeks out of the year here! unless I go & get sprayed which I do a few times in the summer so I do not look so pasty. Our summers come & go fast here.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• yes
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Pale white is the new tan right????
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 10:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• at the moment my tan from last year is almost completely gone:( summer come soon
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Nope
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2011