Are there any homeschoolers out there from Georgia if so what curriculum have you found that works best?

burtmommy05

Asked by burtmommy05 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'm not in Georgia but you should check out the Happy Homesccoolers group here on CafeMom. There are tons of members and I know you'll be able to find someone with answers there :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I have a free children's book at my website and it's really popular with the homeschoolers, but I can't post websites on answers sooo.... go to my profile and look at the Lesson Planning Creatively Journal post and it will have a direct link there if your interested
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'm not from Georgia, but there is a great book that teaches phonics and numbers to 3-4 year olds. It is called the Christian Liberty Activity Book-it is available from Christian Liberty Press -you can see it on the christianlibertypress.com website.
    preschoolteach

Answer by preschoolteach at 9:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008