Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 9:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• about 3 years ago comming home from work on a road I travel daily and when he asked what the spped was on the road I said 40 when it was 30. He thought I was pretty dumb! when he asked for my licence and I said sure...I had never had any tickets he was then thinking I was CRAZY until he looked everything up then admitted he did not want to knick up a perfect one so I got off with a warning! can you say LUCKY!?!?!!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• hahaha omg it has been awhile... but it was with my husband cause he was driving in the dimond lane and i was sleeping with my seat back and the cop thought he was alone...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• it's been a few years that I've been pulled over 2-3years
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• One and only time for a speeding about 4 years ago.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Um, I think it was around 200 or 2001, for speeding and passing in an intersection. I was late for an eye appointment and this guy in front of me was going super slow, speeding up a bit, slowing down again. It was driving me nuts. The cop just told me to slow down, and I went on my way.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• 2 years ago, because we had just bought a new car and the windows were tinted too dark.
    amber_dawn

Answer by amber_dawn at 9:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• About 4 years ago when I was pregnant with DS. I was leaving work at 11pm and one of my headlights was out. He took pity on a pregnant girl :).
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• About 4 years ago. ONLY speeding ticket I have ever gotten in 23 years of driving. Ticked me off, I was going 3 mph over the speed limit.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• about a year ago, i was talking on the phone while driving. cop was cool though, he let me go!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• About 5 or 6 years ago for speeding.
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 10:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2011