Can you get pregnant after having tubes tied and burned?

I had my tubes tied and burned a year and a half ago? I am having symptoms of prenancy just like I had with my two girls but the test came up negative, does anyone know? Or know someone this has happened to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have heard of it happening though I don't know how. It concerns me because I am considering getting the same thing done after this baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yes. the odds are 1 in 300 that you will get pregnant again after getting tubes tied (lifetime risk).

mine are tied up and i don't worry about it, but i do dream occasionally that i'm PG. it isn't a good dream.
    MamaBear1001

Answer by MamaBear1001 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes, you can get pregnant .If the surgery did go right.( their is like a 1 percent chance). I had it doen and that's what the DR said to me. But you are probably just having bad PMS symptoms this months.

Answer by louise2 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2008