So annoying.

Why is it that if something cant or doesnt happen for someone, then that person thinks there is no way it can happen for anyone else.

for example. I had an ultrasound at 15 weeks and found out I was having a baby boy, my "friend" however thinks that since she had a specialist do her ultrasound when she was around 15 weeks and couldnt see the gender - well of course that means that NO one is able to find out the gender at that far along.

example 2. a completly different person actually tried to argue with me because when saying that my daughter was completly potty trained , she just couldnt believe that because HER daughter wasnt able to be trained at that age ( even though my daughter was able to go to her potty by herself, undo her pants and pull them back up, let me know when she had to go, and never peed the bed ) ....

Grr that just annoys me soo much !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Haha! I feel ya!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I know people like that, I jsut don't talk to them about anything meaningful and try to avoid them. Ignorance isn't fixable!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yea that is very annoying!
    lilmamii32888

Answer by lilmamii32888 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Whatever. Make up stories much?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Some people just like to argue- dont believe me, visit the debate section on CM. -lol Others may believe their parenting is inferior to yours if your child has reached milestones ahead of theirs. (or worse that their child could be delayed in some way) If you are friends w/ these people, change the subject to something more general. If they continue to challenge you, you may need to find new friends. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011