Anyone ever feel obligated to have sex

if not, I don't need your negative comments.
Lately I've felt super lazy and not in the mood, but I've been putting it off for about a week now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• No, I don't. However, if I'm not in the mood I won't shoot down his attempts to be intimate... most of the time they're successful.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yes i feel ya! Sometimes it's like just don't say anything and hurry up and get it done! lol
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Sometimes I feel like im obliged but usually dont give in. Sometimes I do when its been too long.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• yes i feel that way a lot. it seems like the longer we go without doing it, the more content i am with waiting longer. after we finally do it i want to do it the next day and when that doesn't happen, i'm right back to not caring about it. and i will turn my husband down if i have no showered, he has terrible breath, for lots of reasons lol
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 9:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Only a week?? I haven't been interested in about a month. The last time I really remember I took control so as to get it over with. DH and I were just talking about it this afternoon and he claims he hasn't "got any" at all this year. He's working and when he's not working he's out and I'm home with the kids. Honestly, I'm too tired so it's been the last thing on my mind. Feeling guilty now,,,, maybe by the end of the week??

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yeah I have been feeling this way lately. I just had a baby 6 weeks ago, so that might have something to do with it...but I feel bad because my husband was super awesome about my lack of desire during the end of my pregnancy, and towards the end of my post partum stuff...so I have given in the last two nights, even though I could care less. Hopefully my sex drive comes back soon though.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Like his schedule has changed. yep I know how you feel.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• used to feel that way, not because of feeling tired or lazy
    but because he was so unappealing in a sexual way
    that made it very gross!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• yea sadly =[ I dont like being that way but I do I just feel unatractive and physically wiped out.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• never but if u do talk to your man
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011