What can i do to stop my 2 year old son stop taking his pants and dipar off

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• the above poster might be right, he might be ready to potty train, he also might just be going through a "hey look i can take my clothes off now!' phase lol. offer him the potty chair routinely through out the day, if he says no dont push, when he does take his pants and diaper off, sit him on the potty chair that way he starts recognizing ok, when i take off my pants and diaper that means to go potty. I normally like to offer the potty to my son when he wakes up, about 10 minutes after eating each meal and right before bed and a couple times in between. Some people say offer the potty every 15 minutes until you can gauge his routine of when he needs to go to the bathroom. If its a phase, just keep putting them back on saying we keep our clothes on unless we have to go potty...he will eventually get the idea. Good luck!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 9:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• maybe hes ready to potty train?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• ~*Giggles*~... my youngest will be 4 in April, is potty trained, and STILL LIKE THIS... Hahahaha

Best we found we could do was make it clear in public he must wear clothes, and at home where he should technically be comfortable he's allowed to run around in his underwear (unless we have company coming over)
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• All of my kids were and are like this. They just prefer to be naked. I would get him a potty chair and let him be happy. Only worry about it if he starts to get naked in public, like my daughter.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Overalls

Answer by missanc at 9:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• haha! my son is exactly the same!
    Joesiahsmommy

Answer by Joesiahsmommy at 5:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2011