Red Rox...*Paranormal Activity 2*

Me && the Hubby are ab out to lay on the couch and watch it.. we havent seen it && HE HATES!! Scary movies (He's a big chicken) We got M&M's with the Pretzels..been cravin em..Snickers.AlmondJoys..Marshmellows more marshmellows and just tons of junk food lol...MY EXCUSE WAS...IM PREGNANT lol n e ways its our lil date night he said so...ttyl girls ill update on how scared he gets LMFAO..jk jk

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• the movie isnt that scary the first one was better but it sounds like a lot of fun so enjoy
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I thought the second one was better just because of the baby... It's creepy! Have a fabulous date night!!!!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Because of the movie, I now hate scary movies (used to love them!). This movie truly was scary for me, and it was hard for me to sleep for a few nights after seeing it.
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• let us know
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• keep us posted.. lol..me and dh watched the first one..he got jumpy it was so funny..heres this big guy who would face a shark...spookie movie hes curled up next to me. cat jumped up on the couch though dh was gonna hit the celing hahahaha..i wanna see the 2nd movie dh isent looking forward to it.. hope u enjoy your night xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• LMSAO it wassss scary like i dont jumo or n e thing but here goes my hubby jumpin and it scared the hell out of me i jumped and got scared he was all posted up next to me with his scary ass lmfao and it was great night we had fun than we watched another movie called you again with betty white and jamie lee curtis pretty good...lol
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2011