How do you celebrate Valentine's Day?

Is it more of a family holiday or is something special for you and your hubby (or SO)?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 10:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Holidays

• It is just another day.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• oh I work,clean, take care ofthe kids ....YEP just another day here! I will get the kids some choclates tho.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i will probally make a special breakfast and dinner and get the kids some candy
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It is a surprise every year from dh to see what he will do/buy. We buy the kids some things for V day as well.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• we dont
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• It's a special holiday for my husband and I. He is a huge, huge, Valentine's day fan. He loves it, he gets way into it and goes all out..Me, I can take it or leave it.. lol... But since he loves it and enjoys it so much, how can I resist joining in and having a good time with him..lol..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011