What was the cutest thing your little one said or did today?

Proverbs_31

Asked by Proverbs_31 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• This morning I woke up to my 13 month old knocking on the side of her crib saying Knock Knock, Knock Knock! As soon as I peeked in her door I got a big old smile and a HI! It was awfully cute to me =D <3
    SweetForCertain

Answer by SweetForCertain at 11:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• She smiled and laughed at me. She is 4 months old and has a round head. A babies smile and laugh could cure cancer if we could bottle it up and sell it.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It wasn't today, but the other day that my two year old did this. My one year old daughter has been climbing the chair to get to the end table so she can play with the phone. And the other day the dial tone started buzzing and my son goes "Uh Oh". Haha It was perfect! Too cute!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My kids are older, so we're just lucky to not get an eye roll. But my DD has a part at the end of DS1's Bar Mitzvah. She has been giving us a hard time about practicing. She is now singing it in the shower.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My husband and I recently had the flu (at separate times than goodness) and our 2 year old witnessed both of us puking into a bucket. Today he bent over a bucket and was pretending to uke and then looked up and said "I'm sick."
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I can't think of anything today, but yesterday at lunch time I was asking what kind of sandwich my son wanted and he said "I'll have turkey or ham because I like all kinds of chicken!"
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011