Help

what advice can you give me to concieve

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• have as much sex as possible and dont get too frustrated if it dosent happen the first or tenth time
    be patient
    get the ovulation test to find out the best time
    good luck
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Many people will tell you to relax, and as hard as that is, they are right. My husband and I tried for 3 years, I did some fertility treatment, nothing happened. We gave up, I even switched from a family friendly company to a more cut-throat company with lesser flexibility...boom. A month after I started the new job, I got pregnant. It sounds obvious, but to get pregnant, you need to have sex. I think the statistic is, even in healthy couples, the chance to concieve in any given month is 20%. If one of you is stressed, has medical issue, etc. that odds goes down signficantly to like 2-3%. So, the technical answer is you need to start having sex like 5-10 days after your period ends (ask your doctor for the exact calculation), and every other day you are supposed to do it for 10 days...good luck.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• CHART!

No faster or better way to get yourself pregnant than to know EXACTLY when you are fertile.

Taking Charge of Your Fertility is like the TTC Bible...if you want to get pregnant and fast...YOU WANT THIS BOOK!

I got it at Barnes and Nobles for 10 bucks but it's been a couple of years ago so I'm not sure how much it is now. I personally think ANY WOMEN of child baring age SHOULD read this book.

I've gotten pregnant every single time I charted ON THE FIRST TRY!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Exactly what Miasmommy said above!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Sex, Patients, Faith & Preseed!!!! lol... Preseed is this lubricant that mimics your cervical mucus & helps sperm live longer inside of you, it worked for me I'm 5 weeks & 6 days pregnant!!!..... Good Luck & LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!

P.S. After sex put a pillow under your hips & lay there for 15-20 minutes.

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Know when you ovulating and have sex a whole lot. good luck
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2011