If your man said this to you?

My guy and i have been together over a year...He is really stressed with his buiness may have to file bancrupcey......no money broke......he has allot on his mind FOR SURE!!we get in a agument last Friday...i leave we broke up....I love this man very much..i though we could work it out...but we have not ..not going to..FOR NOW he says..he says he loves me...that he wants to think that we can be back together in the future ...but not now...he says his life is to screwed up..right now..he is under allot of presure...and cant handle a realationship right now..we dont talk..unless i stop by..we did spend this past Sunday night together...but i dont think that we would talk or see each other for who know how long if i didnt stop over evry now and then...iam heart broken...iam confused..i want to be there for him...but he wont let me...should i wait ?if so how long? or do i need to move on....He is a very pridefull man...he's not going to chase me for sure rather he loves me or not...he's not builded that way...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like it's time to move on. Sorry! *hugs*
    reux

Answer by reux at 10:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Move on. I don't see why he has to push you away like that when you are going through something so stressful you need support, you need someone close in your life to talk to? but he wants you out? sorry you are heart broken in this kind of way, go on with your life. GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Hate to say it hun, but I think you need to move on.
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 11:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Don't make someone a priority, when if they don't do the same. You deserve to be chased...not chasing!
    Mom2Ladybug

Answer by Mom2Ladybug at 11:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If he's not going to let you in while he goes through this difficult time, what is he going to do when something worse happens? There are better men out there. If you think he's worth it and can handle the emotional roller coaster he is putting you through, then more power to you. I'd personally move on but it's not my heart.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• "Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder"

If the relationship is meant to be, it'll rekindle. Give him space. Don't smother him.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You deserve someone that wants to be with you through All of the Good & Bad's whether you are going through it or he is- it is time to move on; your Prince Charming is out there somewhere waiting to sweep you right off your feet:) Wishing you lots of luck!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i thinking 2 things. 1. he wants to get his shit together before a relationship because he wants to show you he can pay the bills and treat you right and other reasons along those lines. or secondly he wants to whore around. but honestly with all that has happen i just really think he needs his space to get his act right for you. cause me and my man split up for a month or so because him and his parents got kicked out their house and was staying with a freind. and he felt he wasnt good enough for me at the time and told me that he needs to get his stuff togther before we can become an us again.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 5:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Move on.
    lil_momma1991

Answer by lil_momma1991 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• thanks allot everybody....I think i have a new way of looking at things...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2011