So shes illegal and on the news? and shes still staying here?

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/immigration/illegal-mother-citizenship-1-27-2011?obref=obinsite

talking about how her child ( shes pregnant) should be a citizen aside from that, if being illegal is ILLEGAL why is she on tv and still in the us?

JW....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm wondering why she has been here for so long and hasn't done anything to become a legal citizen.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• REALLY good question!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Hmmm...the problems with our government continue. But isn't that what a lot of illegal immigrants do? If the child is born here then they are considered a US citizen.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 11:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• She's here ~ and brazenly complaining about a law that likely won't even affect her/child because her husband is legal (how can you get a marriage license for an illegal?!?) ~ because there are groups of advocates telling her it's ok and that anyone who says it isn't is just a big meanie head/bigot.

If someone broke into her home, she would want the person who broke the law punished. So would her husband. Both would file charges if someone was in their home illegally, but neither CARES about the laws that they break. It comes down to situational ethics and being a hypocrite. Neither is against the law, but being here illegally is.

I just don't have any sympathy for that attitude. I understand wanting a better life, but I also understand that I can't upgrade my living situation by sneaking into someone else's home and refusing to leave. Well, the US is my home, and people that sneak in don't 'deserve' to stay.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• So if I had gone to England when I was pregnant with my oldest, she would have been a British Citizen and maybe she would be the one marrying Prince William?? Sorry bad humor in this situation!!

Just cause the medical field in your country sucks, your country sucks, it's not my place to coddle you & my tax dollars should not have to pay for your child to be born, you & your family to live here scott free & suck up money that should be helping our LEGAL families, our military families, our seniors!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• The government knows where LOTS of illegal immigrants are and they do nothing. In many states if they go to jail for a different crime, they serve their time in that sate and then released...why not deport them then?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Wow and we spend more time bashing those on pa, when illegal immigrants is probably a bigger issues to both these problems. Most illegals receive pa because they steal ssi cards or they get it for their kids, because their kids are legal citizens. SO if we actually took care of the ONE problem such as illegal immigrants then it will help solve part of the pa problem. SO why doesn't the government think of that???
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:02 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• LOL Really? You aren't really surprised are you?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2011