Pray for these babies adult content

Recently a woman gave birth to a baby at a local event place during a circus. She delivered the baby in the bathroom and left it in the toilet and then left it.The baby was in the hospital in critical condition but is doing ok now. They caught her and are charging her with felony child abuse but not attempted murder. She also has another child. This breaks my heart for both children and hope that everyone will keep them in their prayers. Thanks :)

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Definitely in prayers! I cannot believe they are not charging this woman with attempted murder, because it is! No newborn, or any child for that matter can survive on its own being left in a toliet!! This woman is so dispicable! I always say, if you have enough energy to do harm to a baby than you have enough energy to march your butt down to a local hospital and give them your baby. Is this responsible? No but its better than harming your baby and/or leaving it to die. Unfortunately from what ive heard though, hospitals who have the Dont Ask Dont tell policy that will take babies no matter what without saying a word as long as the baby is healthy have been taken advantage of. Apparently parents with teenagers are dropping their teenagers off and ruining what could have been a lifeline for all those innocent lives born to uncaring a**holes.
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 11:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Praying...... this very disturbing to me. i really dont understand the law.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 1:41 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Bobbysgurl.. the same reason why I do not understand why abortion is not a punishable crime since the word abortion is a soft word for murder.

Both cases the baby can be put up for adoption to a family who wants the child !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• disgusting, just purely disgusting/
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 1:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Praying for them, this makes my stomach turn how could someone be so heartless and cruel to such an innocent life..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:06 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Poor little baby. God will deal with the mentally ill mom. I will pray for the baby. As for the law, it's screwed up.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Wow. That is down right horrible. Its crazy what kind of people are in this world.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I never understood why woman do this.... Like you mentioned, it doesn't take much to take a baby to a hospital, fire station, or anywhere they allow you. And I just dont understand how a woman could give birth, look into their babies eyes, then leave them in a toilet or garbage...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• That is absolutely sickening!!! What's even more sickening, is that if she had attempted to murder her baby just one day earlier, it would have been legal in the name of choice!!!

What a warped, sick world we live in!!! Those poor babies. I hope they find a good, loving home!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 10:59 AM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Evil people. I will be praying & I hope her other child gets taken away from her because she obviously is not right in the head.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:03 AM on Feb. 10, 2011