Starting to feel kind of distant?

so my man went to jail in August and I chose to stay with him but now as time is going on I am starting to feel distant, I dont know if it is because i am afraid that when he gets out he is going to leave me for something else or if I am losing my emotional connection to him (sigh) any advice would be great if your going to talk shit dont even comment because I so not in the mood

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• it could be just the emotional connection is being lost. Its hard to stay connected to someone you cant see or talk to when you would like. Staying with someone who is incarcerated is even harder. If you really love hime and want to keep it going try writing eachother as often as possible or going to see him more if you can. If thats not an option just take it day by day and go with your heart. Depending on how long he has moving on could be hard esp. if you two were in love before he went in. Good luck and do whats best for you.
    lsa0919

Answer by lsa0919 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2011