How can I get to a healthy weight?

I have always been naturally thin. I have a very tiny bone structure, 4'11" but I only weigh 85! I know that sounds really bad, I promise I've never had any kind of eating disorder. My ribs dont stick out or anything I don't look anorexic or anything just really tiny petite. I used to weigh 115 but thats when I was very active swimmer so I ate alot. I lost all that weight over 4 years of quitting swimming. I'm trying to get to a healthy weight I hate being skinny I'd love to have some meat on these bones I hate the way I look. Any tips on what foods to eat and how often. I really want to be around 100-110 soon. I'm also TTC so I definitely need to gain weight before I try cause I dont want to miscarry again :/Help!

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Talk to your doctor to make certain there isn't anything wrong. My Mom was under 100 pounds after her second child - found out later she has lupus.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 12:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2011