Do you think you need a makeover or makeunder?

My hubby thinks makeunder with makeup and hair. All because I am light and I wear a darker foundation and have light blonde hair.Which one do you want makeover or under?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I had a make-over for the first time in my life two days ago,the make-up artist gave me a look that I don't think I'll ever wear but I had such a great time,a whole hour being pampered and fussed over that it was more a relaxing mental break than a beauty treatment-recommend it to any tired working mum!
    laurainglese

Answer by laurainglese at 4:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I really dont think I need either lol ... well maybe a makeover in some parts lol... I need to lose weight and a tan ( fake ) .... but as for my hair and makeup and the clothes I have I think they are all fine and I always get great compliments ( people always ask me if I am a beautician and i always say " not yet" lol )
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Well, I guess I don't know what a "makeunder" is.... does that mean wear less makeup??

I wouldn't mind a makeover, but it would really have to be with someone who's willing to work with my styles, because I don't like heavy makeup and I hate people pressuring me to wear styles that aren't comfortable for me.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Makeunder is not having big hair, or getting rid of hair extensions and not looking so tan and dress more conservatively.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• make over
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I need a makeover so badly, I really think it should be court-ordered. I am a major frump and being stuck in the house on bed rest for the last six months has just made the problem worse. I really don't think I'm pretty at all, so it would be good to see what would be possible if I just tried a little!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i dont need either, but a makeover is always fun! im really good at doing makeup and hair and i can dress too so i dont need help in those departments but now tham im pregnant i could use a pick me up i ve been down in the dumps!
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I like the way I am now. And I do not need help in any of those areas. But I do agree with MsBrazil86 that a makeover is always fun!!!
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2011