Pain, pain, pain

I have so much pain in my body{ my eyes, my head, my back, and the muscle in my legs, hurt daily}don't know what else to do because I been to the hospital couple of times and the doctors can never fine the problem
RE:           I'm 26 years old, BEEN WORKING SINCE I WAS 12 OR 13 YEARS OLD, TRAVEL MOST OF THE TIME AND THE PAIN BEEN COMING & GOING 4 SOME YEARSSSSSS NOW, BUT CAN'T SEEM TOO FIND THE PROBLEMWITH NONE OF IT AND NOW IT'S SEEN TO BE GETTING WORST.

paradyxe28

Asked by paradyxe28 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Health

• how old r u?
    do u have any other medical conditions?
    have you done annything you dont normally do?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• My DIL experienced something similar. After eight or so hospital visits, two operations, endless medications, no answers. Drs do not have all the answers. We have to pay insurance premiums and Dr. bills. Results are not guaranteed.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:29 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• This could be fibermalgia which affects the nerve endings of the body.
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2011