Am I over thinking this?

Ok so I have been TTC for almost 14 months with our 2nd child. I ovulated got high Surge between 26-28. So Sunday FEB 6th. I started having dizziness, nausua, sharp pain in right lower abdomen. I have noticed some weird bumps on my areola's(SP) and the veins are very distinct but my boobs are not sore, also my eyes have been burning so bad also my mouth has this taste like i have been eating pennies YUCK. I took a HPT but it was neg more than like bc my HCG are low if I was this early! Do any of you ladies have any experiences like this? What about it being this soon? Thanks in advance

ttcforever6391

Asked by ttcforever6391 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• try again tomorrow
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I don't know, you could be. the crazy thing is i am having some of the same stuff right now, same dates, same symptoms....my abs hurt so bad too........i called the doc today. they suggested waiting til about march 4th to go in for a pregnancy tests.......you may want to try the same thing........its prolly to earlier to tell right now, but yes you might be. good luck mama!
    OurHeartsAwait

Answer by OurHeartsAwait at 12:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I got a BFN today too! But the symptoms are still there very strong!
    ttcforever6391

Comment by ttcforever6391 (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2011