What are your views on 19 kids and counting? Too cute or too many?

Proverbs_31

Asked by Proverbs_31 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• Imo for me it is too many. But then it works for them they are sell-supporting and provide for them so it doesn't bother me. I just can't inagine being pregnant for all those years.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 12:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I think they do an amazing job for what they have, but I just don't see how you could really give each kid the time and attention they need with so many.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• What they do is their business but i say ...when i start having problems that affect my babies health thats when i would stop. She was unable to carry her last baby to full term because of the strain on her body and her baby was on oxygen and the works and if im not mistaken still has multiple issues. If that was me, which its not mind you, thats when i would stop. I would never want to comprise my baby's health. I will say this though...I couldnt do it!!! Nope i have one and he is two and he is giving me a run for my money!!!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 12:23 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• We don't have a TV, but I have certainly read about them and I bought their book. I have ten children myself, so I identify with her. And as for health issues, one of my daughters has trouble carrying her babies to term. She had twins that were born at 27 weeks gestation, and the girl twin has multiple issues, but since my daughter was still young, and this was only her second pregnancy, NO ONE thought to tell her she shouldn't have any more children because of "health issues". This can happen to anyone, no matter what their age, no matter how many children they have.
    raleyfamily

Answer by raleyfamily at 9:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I like watching their show, I have no issue with them it is not my business. She didn't give birth the Josie early because "of the strain on her body" she had her early because her gallbladder was giving her problems which led to preE and she couldn't do anything except for have the csection and hope for the best. I wish I had her patience and calm understanding tone though. As for the "attention for each child" I am pretty sure her older children don't need constant attention, I mean when I was a teen and preteen I didn't crave for my mommy's attention.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:21 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• too Damn many
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• they are great! love em but for me that would be too many!!!
    noelliekodasmum

Answer by noelliekodasmum at 12:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I think it's just crazy. I agree with bobbysgurl. After the last one she should have enough sense to stop.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I agree with bobbysgurl when my health and my children's health were being put at risk that's when I would stop. I understand she didn't know this would happen with the last one, but in my opinion if she gets pregnant again that's just stupidity and irresponsible, because now she does know the risks. It works for them and their family so more power to them, but def. not for me. I have one with one on the way and that's plenty for now. Maybe one more if I momentarily loose my mind :) but no way in hell will it be 18.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Too many!
    Mommy0355

Answer by Mommy0355 at 2:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2011