Could this be good???

When me and my s/0 started dating within six months ago, he always referred to his "ex" wife as "his wife." So I am thinking and had others tell me he was more than likely still emotionally attached in some way to her, and they have been divorced for five years. We spent part of Christmas Holidays together and New Years, I had started to notice not to long after all that he has been calling her his "ex wife" now. I have noticed a couple of times he would say his wife but then correct him self and say ex wife. Please keep in mind, I have NEVER corrected him on this, was always hoping he would just catch it himself.

Could this be a good thing? Could he be starting to let the past all go?? Just wondering......

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it's a good thing
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• sounds like a step forward
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I agree, it does seem like a good thing.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Good for you! Sounds good. Why not just ask him "is this a good thing"? You may just love the answer.

hugs

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i defently think its a good thing. it defently means hes digging you. and props on not perssuring him to say ex. most woman would have.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 5:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I agree its great. For men sometimes it is hard to let go of a woman. To me it is a sign that he is loyal and will be loyal to you too.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2011