How soon did you know?

at your missed period? right away? felt symptoms?

kittymeri

Asked by kittymeri at 12:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I knew right away the next day when my damn head was in the toilet ugh it was so gross lol
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• honestly i found out by accident, trying to use up an expensive test i had found. But i did look like i ate way too many donughts! lol, thats what i thought anyway...next time i think that i am eating way to many donughts ..im buying a test lol.
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 12:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I knew the day i conceived both times. I just felt more in tune with my body I guess lol.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 12:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• bout a week after missed period but I was not focusing really lol.. First syptoms sore tatas and drooling in my sleep gets me every time!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 12:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I knew 3 weeks after my missed period. My urine was cloudy, I was tired, and cranky. My LMP was the 16th of December, and on the 8th of January I took a test and it was positive, very faint of course, so on the 10th, 11th, and 12th I took one, and had it confirmed at the health department on the 12tn. :)
    ajfoster88

Answer by ajfoster88 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• 5 weeks!!!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• 3rd week this time and last time I was pregnant.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I was 6 weeks pregnant when i found out with my son, & with my secound i found out right away, I was turning into 4 weeks of being pregnant.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2011