Preclampsia

Has anyone had preclampsia during a first pregnancy and again in a second pregnancy? If so did you have syptoms of it alot sooner than you did in the first pregnancy? And was it worse the second time around??

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 12:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No, but i have high blood pressure, which increases my chances of preclasmpia. Good luck
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• i had it at 39 weeks,almost at 40. just got to excited. the whole pregnancy my blood pressure was perfect,it went up just before i gave birth. so they had to induce me. with my second one,i am almost 38 weeks pregnant and nothing happened yet. my blood pressure is perfect,no worries about that. this time i want to deliver on my own,without being induced,it's not really good for you or your baby.
    crouse3

Answer by crouse3 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2011