How to relax and get a good nights sleep.?

im a light sleeper in college and the hall is some what loud and then again my stomach keeps me up , i try eating pretzels, and i get tired of eating them ....what do you guys think i can eat to ease my stomach and help me get a good nights sleep?

jessymommy911

Asked by jessymommy911 at 12:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you could try lemon juice, or lemon water, peppermint tea or peppermint gum some say gingerale but it only makes me more sick.. good luck.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 12:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• If you're stomach is getting upset, like you feel nauseous, you could try eating crackers. Ginger ale is supposed to calm your stomach, but since I personally can't handle ginger ale, I usually just eat some crackers, and try some water. You could try some 7-up also. If you are having trouble sleeping because of the noise, you could obviously get ear plugs, try drinking a nice glass of warm milk, or use headphones and listen to music :)
    ajfoster88

Answer by ajfoster88 at 2:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• thanks , but ill be leaving this school pretty soon so there is no need for that lol, but that was very helpfull advice.
    jessymommy911

Comment by jessymommy911 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2011