Traveling with 7 month old.

just read new rule You are not allowed to bring a Liquid or Gel on an airplane.. Even once you are passed security check points.. Does this mean they will not allow me to purchase water for my DD 's bubbas and bring it on flight even after we have already gone through security? Also. do we need a doctors note before boarding plane?

staciepi

Asked by staciepi at 12:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Travel

• If you call the flight, they can give you better instructions on what you can bring. I was able to bring sippies, but they supply water on the plane if you ask. You can ask, but I think if the container is unopened, you can see what will qualify.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 12:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I don't know about your flight, but I have flown with my son 5 times, and all 5 times I was allowed to bring clear juice boxes, water, his formula when he was a baby. I had to place it in individual zip lock bags and then declare it before I went through security (tell them it was in my bag) for short flights I was allowed 1 juice for take-off and 1 for landing, for longer flights I was allowed more, or if I had layovers with multiple landings. I never had any issues with them searching me, or giving me trouble. They just scanned the liquid separate, asked me the duration of my flight, and told me to have a nice day. They're nicer about the liquid rules when you're traveling with children, just let them know BEFORE going through security.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• BABY GOES IN YOUR ARMS
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2011