If you could go back in time...

How far back would you go?

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 12:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• last week so that I could do my homework. :))
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 12:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• 13 years. I know one choice I made back then changed my entire life. I broke up with a boyfriend, because he dropped out of college and I continued on. And at 20 he wanted more than me, I wanted the whole college experience (joining a sorority, hanging out at the fraternity of several of my highschool friends). It was the worst decision I made. As he was the best boyfriend I had had since. I have been married 2x (going through a seperation and probalby divorce with my babies dad, second husband. And I have never loved anyone like I loved him. I was young and selfish.....and wish I could go back to that one instance and have stayed with him. Hinesite 20-20.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Im not sure I would go back? I think a lot of what I have done in the past has made me the person I am today!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Aw 2BlondeBabies- Im so sorry to hear that and I hope one day you find love like the one you have lost!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 12:59 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I am stuck on that one...if things didn't happen the way they did, I wouldn't be 8 weeks pregnant now, but if I could turn back time to early 2008, I might have been able to save my daughter and have her here with me...good question, but I just can't choose!
    ajfoster88

Answer by ajfoster88 at 2:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• To when i was 18
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• an exboyfriend of mine, who was a dear friend, and i had a falling out last year, and a few weeks ago he committed suicide. i would do anything to have made things right between us... it's horrible that i will never be able to apologize for some of the things i said and did while we were fighting... i guess he knows now, but it's still so hard for me to not have had the chance to end things on good terms. i loved him so much.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 6:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2011