Period, pregnancy

ok, if i got my period on the 23rd, but it was only two days. I am regular, never had a problem. It started out normla, but ended quickly.two days..that's never happened. The night before,my partner and i had unprotected sex...
could this mean im pregnant?
should i take a test. it's been 2 weeks since my mini period.
oh and the period had all the signs of a normal period, excpet the link. My normal period has always been 5-6 days, so i know it wasn't just spotting which could indicate implantation bleeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• take a test
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Ditto to MomNBabyGirl009- I would take a test! GL!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I agree you should take a test. Sometimes stress can cause your period to act weird so if you're going through something stressful or worrying too much, that could have an effect on it. I've experienced the same thing in the past and my doctor told me that any amount of bleeding should be considered a period. I've also had normal periods for the first couple months of both of my pregnancies, so I wouldn't rely on just my period, you should definitely take a test. Hope this helps you, good luck!
    keetajz

Answer by keetajz at 1:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• thank you all for your answers. I taked to a friend who had the same thing happen. and a few weeks later she took a test and was preg. It's been about two weeks exactly and the test came out negative, but im just gonna wait an see what happens with my next period. If I am preg, maybe it was too early to tell. I have two kids already, so either way it's ok. If i get to add one more great, if not..fine, i still have my two
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• It's possible you're pregnant. However, implantation bleeding doesn't happen until almost a week after ovulation. So if you had unprotected sex earlier than the day before it could be implantation bleeding. Just not from the night before... Best of luck!
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 4:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2011