Who is a famous person that you met that turned out to be an a@@?

For me it was the bald headed judge on top chef. What a stuck up guy.

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I used to date a famous guy in the 80's. thru him I met a lot of celebs, mostly in the metal rock scene, ...biggest assholes were Vinnie Vincent (KISS) Vinnie Paul Abbot from Pantera. Nicest were Dimebad Darrell Abbott from Pantera, Ace Frehley from KISS and Peter Criss from Kiss. Gene Simmon is nice but very cocky. Ronnie James Dio was the most gallant gentleman I ever met. Other jerks that come to mind are Axel Rose, Vanilla Ice , Chris Holmes from WASP
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• never met any one famous
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:13 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I live in Austin,MN....we used to have a "Spam Jam" every summer and there would be celebs there. One year Jim Belushi was there. I didnt actually meet him but friends of mine overheard him talking to his manager or whoever and was complaing about our town and how stupid this event was, etc.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 1:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I haven't met anyone famous, but Dh worked with Randy Travis once for a concert and said he is VERY nice. Dh works with someone who knows Dolly Parton and he said, "She is everything she presents herself as and more. A very loving lady."

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2011