Does anybody

Does anybody have an 11 1/2 (almost 12) year old daughter that is almost as tall or is as tall as you? How tall are you and how tall is she?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Well my daughter is 10 but looks 12 and almost as tall as me. I am 5'2, very short lol and she is almost 4'8 now. She definitely is taking after some taller people in the family.
    ConnectHearts

Answer by ConnectHearts at 8:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I don't have a daughter but my 12 yr old son is about an inch taller than me. I'm 5'4" and he's 5'5"
    My 16 yr old grew past me by 12...he's now 5'11"
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Nope. My 10 1/2 yo is short for her age. She's barely over 4' tall and I'm 5'5". My 9yo son is 4'7" so about 10" shorter than me.
    Their doctor said my dd probably won't be more than 5'2" as an adult. My son will probably be over 6' tall (like his grandfather).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2011