Lipo6 Black Hers Help! Weight gain getting worse....

Hi,

I had my baby second baby over 8 months ago and was never able to find the time or the energy to work out and eat healthy. Now I weigh an additional 10kg on top of my pre-pregnancy weight (78kg). I used to be so healthy but now I get on the scale, get depressed and reach for my tub of ice-cream. I leave my home at 5am for work and dont get in before 9pm cos of the mad traffic(I live in Lagos,Nigeria). I still have to make dinner for hubby and wake my 4yr old so we can do his homework. I just get so depressed that I may never get the time to take care of me.

I recently bought Lipo6 Black Hers to help with motivation but I havent touched it yet. Usually,I work out and lose as much weight as I can naturally then use them supplements when I hit a plataeu. I wonder if it is ok to use this right off the bat. I was hoping it will give me enough energy to work out with my videos (Insanity,P90X,Turbo Jam,Tae Bo Get Amped and Jillian Micheals Banish Trouble Zones) cos I cant fit in gym-time with my schedule. Also maybe 45mins of staircase workouts in the mornings plus clean eating (fingers crossed).

Please, advice me, mommies. Can I use the Lipo6 Black Hers right off the bat ? Is this a good idea? Desperate times call for desperatemeasures but Im open to suggestions....

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Health

• Go to myFitnessPal.com this may help you get started, it has been a good starting point for me................
    jsavy

Answer by jsavy at 1:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2011