Does anyone else get shooting pains? adult content

So this is kind of explicit, but I tried asking the doctor and he says, it's not normal, but not uncommon so I figured I'd throw it out there. I'm 8 weeks pregnant and off and on I will get sharp shooting pains through my vagina. I think it is too early for round ligament pain..has anyone else experienced this?

ajfoster88

Asked by ajfoster88 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yeah and I always read/heard that it had to do with extra blood flow there.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I got them all throughout my first trimester. I never worried too much though because they were quick and never more than 4 or 5 a day...
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 4:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I got them 2 nights ago off and on I've never had them and I can finally test tomorrow to see if I am preggo. I've been having an achy lower abdomen and back, headaches the sharp pains and some discharge I'm hoping I am:) I've read alot of lady's get it 1st and 3rd trimester
    Good luck!:)
    s_toman7

Answer by s_toman7 at 8:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I am 8 weeks, and they don't come often, just like MommyMegO2011, just a few a day. I feel you on the headaches, s_toman7. I NEVER had such a horrible migraine in my life. I was crying, couldn't see, I was throwing up, and then a week or two later, found out I was pregnant. I get some odd cramping in my stomach at night, I think it's because I lay down for so long and it just makes me sore. Kind of feels like a stabbing pain in my lower stomach, just for a few minutes, then it goes away. Must be stretching :)
    ajfoster88

Comment by ajfoster88 (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• yes iam 27 weeks an i get them all the time
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• shouldn't be this way. if your doctor says it's ok,just trust him,but still read online. there is so much info online,you will be surprised. with both of my pregnancies i had shooting pains not earlier than 32 weeks,so i don"t know what could it be in your case.
    crouse3

Answer by crouse3 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2011