How can i approach my SO about ttc?

Our LO is 2, and since she was about a year ive been wanting to try for another. Me and him split up for about 3 months in the summer but were back together doing better than ever! Weve been together for 5 years and this is the only time we have split at all. Anyway, we are doing financially good! I just feel like something is missing and i feel its another family member. We both ahave said wed like 4 kids, ive been bringing up ttc a few times lately so he knows its on my mind. However he hasnt said that he isnt ready or that he is ready. How can i approach him and bring it up to him and what how can i explain it to him? Im so ready :) another thing, i need to get my IUD out...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd just tell him your thinking about getting your IUD out and ask him what his thoughts are on it
    Mrs.carlton

Answer by Mrs.carlton at 2:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2011