I don't know?

I'm a newly wed and my hubby is on deployment. What do you get your mother in-law for her bday and than for Xmas? Should I get something expensive because Im new to the family ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Price doesnt matter. Get her something sentimental maybe. Like some kind of military gift that has her sons name or pic on it
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yankee candle are good percent

Answer by louise2 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• How about using the ideas of both ladies above and make a gift basket? Put in a picture of her son and you in a nice picture frame, and nice candle, and maybe some stationary to write to her son on. Don't forget the stamps. Good luck!
    samiam6033

Answer by samiam6033 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• The first time I met my hubby's mom I wanted to bring her a gift. I was nervous about meeting her and thought a gift might help. I had a picture of Rick and I framed and gave it to her. She really liked it and put it on her shelf as soon as she opened it. That's something to think of.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Just try to think of something she'll like. You can make something or buy it, but just keep her interests in mind when you do it. Don't think that a hefty price tag automatically means that she'll love your gift, though, you want it to be thoughtful.
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 11:24 AM on Nov. 17, 2008