How hard is it to get pregnant after removing Mirena?

Any ideas??

Is it going to wait a little bit befor being able to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Ive had it for 2 years and havent had my period at all during this time period
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I had mine removed mid-November, first day of period was Thanksgiving, positive pregnancy test December 20, DS born Aug 24. It can happen pretty quickly! We asked the doc when we could start trying after the removal, and he said, "Well, I'd recommend you at least wait until you get home!" There isn't really a reason, other than ease of calculation with a LMP date, to wait on TTC. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• my doc told me that i got pregnant two weeks ater i got mine taken out.. he said that i must have known exactly when i started ovulating!! lol
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 11:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I had mine in for 2 yrs no period i got pregnant right away and had a miscarriage, got pregnant again about 6months later and had another mc. It's been 2 years and i haven't gotten pg! i had alot of problems w/marina

g/l momma
    cutie_pie200619

Answer by cutie_pie200619 at 2:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2011