Sneezing..

I'm 7 weeks along and ever since I found out I was pregnant I've been sneezing like crazy! I must sneeze like 6 times a day. I've talked to my dr and he said it was normal but I don't know. Have any of you ladies experienced this?

Mommy0355

Asked by Mommy0355 at 2:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never noticed that while I was pregnant. If your OB says it's normal though, I'm sure some other Mom's will say they've experienced it! :)
    KamAndKingsMama

Answer by KamAndKingsMama at 3:08 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• @KamAndKingsMama --Thanks :)
    Mommy0355

Comment by Mommy0355 (original poster) at 3:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• I had this happen in my first trimester. It was hay fever season, but I had never had allergies before. Hope this helps.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 3:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• every child I sneezed all the time and it lasted most of the pregnancy. Mine is out of control and overwhelming at times, especially at night time. I have to take medication becuase I cannot breath half the time. Good luck.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2011